Using Page Metadata
Using Page Metadata macro
Once installed, the Page Metadata add-on can be used when a Confluence page is in Edit mode.
The Confluence page needs to have been published at least once to be able to use this feature.
Adding a Page Metadata to the page.
- While editing a page click on Page Metadata icon </>.
- Create metadata by entering content in the Metadata key and Metadata value input fields.
- Select Save to apply the page metadata. Note that metadata keys must be unique.
- Once a key-value pair is added, it will be listed in the Page Metadata editing popup.
- A delete link is listed alongside each metadata key-value pair defined. This will remove the pair from the page metadata.
- Once the Confluence page is saved and published, Page Metadata content can be viewed by selecting the Page Metadata icon </>.
The user can also see these values under the Page Information.