Instant Websites for Confluence - Server - Release Notes
Instant Websites for Confluence Release Notes provide information on the features and improvements in each release. These release notes cover the Server version of Instant Websites for Confluence only. To see release notes for the our cloud version please click here.
This page includes release notes for major releases and minor (bugfix) releases.
- Filter Unused Assets. (Enabled by default for new site configurations.)
- Ensures that only the assets and images referenced on a page become part of the generated artifacts.
- Space Tools → Instant Websites → Metadata → Filter Unused Assets
- If a user creates a File List page using a blueprint, ensure that all attachments are included in the generation. A File List page is also hidden from menu.
- New Feature custom logos
- Bug fixes
- Improved AWS handling
- Added option to use existing AWS S3 buckets
- Improved error handling
- Added option to filter unused Confluence attachments from generated site
- Handles Confluence emoticons
- Compatibility fixes for Internet Explorer
- Initial product launch on Atlassian Marketplace.