Instant Websites for Confluence - Cloud Release Notes
Instant Websites release notes provide information on the features and improvements in each release. This page includes release notes for major releases and minor (bugfix) releases.
- Added extra css for panel macro.
- Updated footer url.
- Search handles hyphens.
- Removed plus for main search.
- Added label field to search results.
- Updated search library lunrjs to 2.3.3.
- Added AUI css to align look and feel closer to Confluence.
- This may affect the custom css of some users.
- Fixed paginated requests for child pages and labels.
- Added expand macro support.
- Made search more inclusive. Search uses a stop word filter - a list of common words that are filtered out during search.
- Fixed IE search bug.
- Added the ability to filter searches by labels
- Input boxes are now resizable
- Added support for Confluence live search and code macros
- Bug fix.
- Introduced an option to upload a custom favicon.
- Fixed an issue with long length strings.
- Introduced the ability for the user to edit their host-name or delete all configuration.
- Fixed an issue with how links were parsed and created, especially when they contained special characters.
- Improved messages when a sync error occurs
- Fixed an issue with how links were parsed and created.
- Code changes due to product acquisition
- Made On/Off button green for clear visibility
- Move install to point to GLiNTECH servers